Operation & Maintenance (O&M) is one of the most critical factors that drive a power plant to realize projected revenues. Our goal is to optimize our customers' power plants to produce the maximum amount of energy, and therefore revenue under their power purchase agreement, throughout its operational life.
High reliability, operational predictability and uninterrupted performance of all equipment, installed on a station, are subjects of very high importance, because any incidental breakdown can cause significant financial losses.
Whether you are a utility or an independent renewable energy producer, we can work with you to develop a package of operational services to suit your needs:
- Global management of the power plant Monitoring
- Development of operational schedule of a station’s maintenance service.
- Diagnostic testing of all equipment, installed on a station, as well as of its separate components (solar modules, invertors, power converter and so on)
- Regular maintenance checks and periodic technical servicing according to equipment specifications.
- Status monitoring and durability checking for metal framework elements.
- Analysis and fastest possible detection of probable causes for performance degradation.
- Supply of components and spare parts, required for complete and maximally fast recovery of a station’s operational readiness.
- Mobile service team for emergency and restoration works.
- Full range of installation, start-up and commissioning works.
- High Voltage Systems Management
We advise on the services that will help you to achieve your goals, whether they are to reduce operational costs, improve reliability or to increase generation.
Putting in place an operations and maintenance contract for your photovoltaic power plant enables you to improve the performance and profitability of your installation.
A better availability of your photovoltaic power plant, which optimizes its return or yield rate and its level of production: your power plant produces more sustainably.
The Electrical Network is a critical element of any renewable energy project. It must be subject to a suitable program of inspection and maintenance to ensure safe and reliable operation, compliance with the requirements of the Electricity and the Electricity Safety, Quality and Continuity Regulations.
We can ensure the highest standards of safety and compliance for your asset, especially with ONEE standards and practices in Morocco.