We believe that there is a tremendous opportunity in developing energy efficiency in African countries, we even believe it is a responsibility rather than opportunity.
Morocco has adopted a National Energy Strategy in 2009, this last considers energy efficiency as a national priority aimed at achieving 12% energy savings by 2020 and 15% in 2030.
If we commit to being more responsible with the environment, we will be investing in a better future for all of us. In addition, we will manage to save on our bills in the long term, as well as being more responsible in the use of natural resources.
With energy efficiency, we will make our homes and industries more accountable with the environment, as well as for our health. It allows:
- Decreasing costs in energy from houses and businesses.
- Reducing the impact of greenhouse gases.
- Reducing the energetic dependence.
- Increasing the security of the energy supply.
- Reducing the consumption of natural resources.
- Decreasing production costs, improving the competitively of enterprises.
- Reducing the environment degradation, related with the exploitation of resources.
- Reducing environmental damage and pollution.